30 DAY CHALLENGE
for talent ignition
Develop your Talent 4X Faster, by Getting Better Results in Less Time
HOW JT TOWNSEND
IMPROVED HIS PRACTICE
- Introduction to the 30 Day Challenge for Talent Ignition
- Day 1: How to activate your Accelerated Learning
- Day 2: "I have absolutely no drawing skills, can I learn to draw?"
- Day 3: Are Passion and Love really the ingredients for rapid growth?
- Day 4: Is it possible to make a living?
- Day 5: How honest can you be with yourself?
- Day 6: The secret and most powerful ingredient for faster learning
- Day 7: How to Increase your Visual Intelligence
- Day 8: The Talent Code: The 3 elements of talent development
- Day 9: Can anyone become a genius?
- Day 10: Try Smarter instead of Harder
- Day 11: Mindset and Skillset
- Day 12: How soon should you start Developing your own style?
- Day 13: How to Develop the Habit of Drawing
- Day 14: Dealing with Procrastination and Laziness
- Day 15: IQ vs Discipline
- Day 16: Garbage in, garbage out
- Day 17: Don't be afraid to be stupid
- Day 18: What else can you draw after you know how to draw anime?
- Day 19: Efficiency | How to get the most of your practice
- Day 20: CASE STUDY | She refused an offer to work on Disney
- Day 21: The Most Important Mistake to Avoid When Starting
- Day 22: Real Perfectionists vs Fake Perfectionists
- Day 23: Worst colors used by beginners and how to avoid them
- Day 24: Basic Negotiation Tips for working with clients
- Day 25: Serotonin - How to do things that make you proud
- Day 26: How to find long-term inspiration
- Day 27: The Best Method for Reference Drawing
- Day 28: Lost motivation? How to get it back
- Day 29: Finding the time to practice drawing
- Day 30: The fear of failure
- Day 31: BONUS CHALLENGE for the Brave
An AUDIO COURSE to listen to while:
Drawing: Doing your Drawing Exercises
Producing: Backgrounds for your animation
Rigging: Characters for Animation
Resting: Having a Cup of Coffee
YOU WILL LEARN
How to Activate your Accelerated Learning
How to Practice Smarter instead of Harder
How to Develop Habits to Overcome Laziness
How to Recover from Lost Motivation
Summaries of BEST SELLING BOOKS
This course contiains MP3 summaries of several books I have read. I have condensed all the information so you get just what you need to ignite your talent.
These are some of the books included in this Course:
- Life on Purpose by Victor Stretcher
- The Brain that changes itself by Norman Doidge
- The biography of Leonardo DaVinci by Walter Isaacson
- The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle
- Visual Intelligence by Amy Herman
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- The 5-Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- Willpower by Roy Baumeister
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The first 20 hours by Josh Kaufman
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
NO RISK FOR YOU!
Yes, I Want to Ignite My Talent by Starting this
30 DAY CHALLENGE